The HandiFueler™ AGE/GSE Refueler - Another Spokane Industries Exclusive!
The HandiFueler GSE/AGE Refueler from Spokane Industries is engineered to provide an efficient solution to the challenges of servicing Aerospace Ground Support Equipment (GSE / AGE). With the HandiFueler AGE/GSE Refueler, a single daily trip is all that is necessary to service fuel, fluids, and tires.
All routine servicing requirements at the operator's fingertips: The HandiFueler GSE/AGE Refueler is equipped to handle all daily servicing of fuel, fluids, and tires. The open design of the pump platform provides easy access to all controls and safety equipment.
Multi-mode operation, standard: The HandiFueler AGE/GSE Refueler's aviation-grade fuel pump operates from three sources:
- The tow vehicle
- The on-board low maintenance batteries
- The charger/power supply
Fully stand-alone operation allows creation of a remote refueling point, when required.
The HandiFueler GSE/AGE Refueler also offers a full defuel capability: Rigid or flex defuel wands replace the refuel nozzle to fit most fuel tank filler necks. Configuring is as simple as turning a valve. Removed fuel is filtered before going back into the tank.
The HandiFueler GSE/AGE Refueler is loaded with thoughtful features:
- 400 or 600 gallon sizes
- 15 gallons per minute flow rate
- Aviation grade coalescer filtration
- All LED lighting
- Fuel meter
- Retractable fuel hose reel
- Full length stainless hose guides
- Reel mounted bonding clamp
- Bottom drain / sample port
- Lockable manway and fill port
- PPE equipment stowage
- Fork-lift pockets, both sides
- Handy fuel log stowage
- Heavy-duty mobility tie downs
- Non-slip side step
- Heavy-duty tow bar with thicker lunette ring
- Improved aviation-grade fuel pump and meter